The 2023 Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarship at University of Edinburgh in the UK
The 2023 Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh in the UK is a scholarship program that seeks to assist students who are aspiring to pursue research in the field of Regenerative Neurology. The scholarship is named after Anne Rowling, the mother of Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, who suffered from multiple sclerosis and departed in 1990. The 2023 Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarship at University of Edinburgh in the UK
The scholarship offers financial support to eligible students who are accepted to study for a PhD degree in Regenerative Neurology at the University of Edinburgh. The scholarship covers the full tuition fees, a stipend for living expenses, and a research allowance.
Eligibility for The 2023 Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Have accepted for admission to the online learning postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, or Masters Stem Cell and Translational Neurology programme at the University of Edinburgh for the 2023-2024 academic session.
- Have completed their bachelors degree program
- Have excellent results from previous educational programs
- Have a first-class or upper-second-class honors degree in a relevant subject, such as neuroscience, psychology, or biology
- Have a firm research proposal that concurs with the goals of the Anne Rowling Clinic, which concentrates on enhancing the lives of people with multiple sclerosis and other neurodegenerative diseases.
Eligible Countries: View Countries here
Number of Awards: Three
Method of Application: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview with the Anne Rowling Clinic Scholarship Committee. For details on how to apply please contact the Stem Cells and Translational Neurology programme directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Monday 21st August 2023