The 2023 Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada for International Students
Cape Breton University proffers different scholarships to international students to support funding their education. Every year, international students are qualified to acquire Entrance Scholarships and Merit Awards.
Cape Breton University is now accepting applications from eligible domestic and international students for their Entrance Scholarships for undergraduate students who hope to enroll in a degree program at the University. Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships are open for enrolling applicants.
Via the charitable contributions of donors, $2.6 million in scholarships and bursaries are provided to students entering Cape Breton University every year. Students entering directly from high school are considered for entrance scholarships based on their academic grades.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 CAPE BRETON UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Articulation Agreement Students
- Articulation agreements (both domestic & international) qualify
- Students must be currently enrolled in their program of transfer
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have award honored
- Minimum 80% average as determined by CBU to be eligible with no failures
- Students with excellent academic performance
- Students who are clearly in need financially
The scholarships are suitable and granted to undergraduate students with excellent academic performance and/or students who are clearly in financial need.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
All entering students who desire to be considered for entrance scholarships must submit the following adding to an admission application:
- Official transcript
- Financial need application for those interested in bursaries