The 2023 Commonwealth Young Professionals Programme
Commonwealth Secretariat is delighted to assist youth empowerment through our Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The YPP produces numerous opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to add to our core work through the transference of technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge, and fresh perspectives.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 COMMONWEALTH YOUNG PROFESSIONALS PROGRAMME
To be considered, you must:
- Be a citizen of a Commonwealth country
- Be aged 27 years or younger at the time applications close.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area
- Have at least one year of demonstrated work experience in the design and delivery of a subject relevant to development or democracy programmes or projects.
Salary: £29,070 per annum
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth countries
Commonwealth presently has diverse opportunities available across the Secretariat, the full list of vacancies is detailed below. Individual applications will need to be made for each position
The list of available opportunities is below. To apply, kindly click the ‘apply’ button to be redirected to our website, where you are able to find further information about each opportunity:
- Assistant Research Officer YPO (Trade Competitiveness)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Research Officer (Economic, Youth & Sustainable Development Directorate)
- Assistant Research Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate) x2
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Kindly apply by submitting a CV and cover letter. Covering letters must be structured to address the main criteria needed in the person specification, providing clear examples.
Application Deadline: 9th July 2023, 05:00 PM