The 2023 Eramet Water Resource Innovation Challenge for Impact Start-ups
Apply now for the 2023 Eramet Water Resource Innovation Challenge for Impact Start-ups on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. As part of its dedication to sustainable and responsible mining practices, Eramet has established a new start-up competition in collaboration with EIT RawMaterials: the Eramet Water Resource Innovation Challenge 2023. This innovation challenge seeks to accelerate change within the mining and metals industry to minimize its environmental impact while also providing access to valuable resources. It seeks breakthrough solutions that will help build a better future for all.
Eramet is calling impact start-ups or SMEs from around the world to propose innovative technologies or products that address key water challenges of the mining and metals industry to protect our water resources.
Application Conditions for the 2023 Eramet Water Resource Innovation Challenge
- Companies, start-ups, or SMEs, composed of a team of at least 2 people
- Providing a solution with advanced technological maturity, at least level 5 on the TRL scale (technology readiness level). The proposed solutions should be scalable, technically feasible, economically viable, and environmentally sustainable.
- Addressing one of the key challenges and applications of Eramet’s mining and metals business.
- FUNDING: Win a 50,000 € prize to test and deploy your solution or product.
- VISIBILITY: Display your solution to Eramet leaders and gain recognition.
- CONNECTIONS: Acquire technical and business support from industry experts.
Gain your chance to obtain 50,000€ funding to operate together with Eramet on the next steps such as a Proof of Concept.
Procedures for Application
In order to apply for the Eramet Water Resource Innovation Challenge, start-ups must submit a proposal on the application portal that includes:
- A description of the proposed solution and its potential impact: Technical excellence and development stage
- Innovation, competitive advantage, and technical feasibility of the solution
- The team’s qualifications and experience
- The proposed timeline and budget for developing and testing the solution
Participation is entirely free of charge.