The 2023 Excellence in STEM Scholarship at University of Warwick in UK
The 2023 Excellence in STEM Scholarship at the University of Warwick in the UK is a scholarship program that offers financial aid to students who have displayed excellent academic achievement in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
The scholarship is available to international undergraduate students who have obtained an offer to study a full-time STEM course at the University of Warwick. Successful applicants will acquire a scholarship of £10,000 per year, renewable for up to four years of study.
The University of Warwick will grant two scholarships to excellent applicants to one of the one-year taught Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change courses. The scholarship is planned to enable access to Master’s level study for academically talented students who may experience difficulty in progressing to postgraduate study.
Eligibility for the 2023 Excellence in STEM Scholarship:
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be self-funded
- Be classed as a ‘Home, or ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Have submitted an application by 21 May 2023 and have firmly accepted an offer by 3 July 2023 to study MSc Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change (any pathway)
- Have met the English language requirement of the master’s programme you have applied.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: £10,000 for overseas students (including EU) and £5,000 for Home Students.
Number of Awards: Two
Eligible Field of Studies: There is one overseas and one home award across the MSc Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change MSc courses:
- Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change (MSc)
- Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change (Policy) (MSc)
- Global Decarbonisation and Climate Change (Science) (MSc)
Method of Application: There is no application process for this scholarship. All eligible applicants will automatically be considered for 2023 entry and successful awardees will be notified no later than 17 July 2023
For questions regarding this scholarship, kindly contact email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 23:59 BST Sunday 21 May 2023