The 2023 Gener8tor HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator Program for Global Startups
Apply now for the 2023 Gener8tor HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator Program for Global Startups on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator (powered by gener8tor) joins cutting-edge, agriculture technology startups with the coaching, capital, and connections they require to create and grow their businesses. This program is in person in Huntsville AL (Rocket City) and across the street from the home of NASA.
HudsonAlpha AgTech Powered by gener8tor leverages HudsonAlpha’s deep experience in agriscience; especially agriculture genomics, plant breeding, and crop diversity; with gener8tor’s national network of mentors and investors, and Huntsville’s innate strengths as a technology hub. The program invests in the best and brightest startups addressing the challenges of sustainably feeding and powering a growing planet. To date, gener8tor’s roughly 1,000 alumni have cumulatively grown more than $1.2B in follow-on financing.
Eligibility Conditions for the 2023 Gener8tor HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator Program
- Applications are welcome from startups headquartered anywhere in the world and innovating in any area of agriculture.
- Investment: $100,000 cash investment directly into your current round (if raising) or uncapped convertible note (if not currently raising).
- Cohort Programming: Weekly cohort programming featuring topics including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch to investors.
- $1M+ in Deals & Perks: Amazing deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk, Hubspot and Microsoft.
- Mentorship, Coaching & One-on-One Meetings: Twelve weeks of individualized coaching and mentorship from the gener8tor team during bi-weekly, one-on-one meetings. One-on-one meetings with 100+ connections including serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
- Office Space: Participants will be a part of the HudsonAlpha ecosystem and have access to state-of-the-art facilities across the 152-acre biotech campus. Companies will also have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with HudsonAlpha scientists.
Application Deadline: July 21, 2023