The 2023 NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship Awards Programme
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) in partnership with its Joint Venture (JV) partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC), is presenting a number of University Scholarship Awards to accurately eligible Nigerian students from all States of the Nigerian Federation. The scholarship program is a significant component of strategic communal investment in the development of education in Nigeria.
The scholarship is for Full-time, Second year (200 Level) students studying any of the following courses:
- Agricultural Science
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, Chevron operates under a joint-venture engagement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region. Chevron also has vast interests in multi-partner deepwater operations. It operates the Agbami Field, one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries. It also has a non-operated interest in the Usan Field.
Eligibility Conditions for the 2023 NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship Awards Programme
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5.0-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems.
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
Scholarship Location: Nigeria
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC / CNL JV National University Scholarship program.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by students.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship award program are not eligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), its joint venture partner, Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC), or any of its affiliates.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for the 2023 NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship program is free.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- CNL does NOT assign representatives or agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- If granted the scholarship, you cannot transfer the offer to another university or course of study.
- Multiple application leads to immediate and automatic disqualification.