The 2023 Sanlam Learnership Programme
Apply now for the 2023 Sanlam Learnership Programme on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. Sanlam Corporate comprises part of the Sanlam Group which offers retail and corporate life insurance, health and investment products in South Africa. Sanlam’s vision is to be the preferred partner to Corporate and Public Sector by offering an awesome client experience and comprehensive solutions that promote the financial resilience and prosperity of those entities and their employees.
Sanlam Corporate provides an excellent opportunity for young, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups to acquire practical working experience in a corporate environment and obtain a national qualification. Sanlam learnership forms part of its young talent strategy and directly pipelines into our YEP (Youth Empowerment Programme) to build a talent pipeline in our business. On completion of the learnership, successful and high performing learners are retained permanently for junior level roles through a focused development journey.
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Not be currently employed
- Be aged between 18 and 35 years
- Have passed Grade 12 Mathematics / Mathematics Literacy / Accounting and English with 50%
- Have a good command of English (read, write and speak fluently)
- Be willing to commit to complete the 12-month Programme, which includes a full qualification
- Have a clear criminal and credit record
- Have reliable transport
The YEP Learnership offers:
• A 12-month contract
• A monthly allowance and financial assistance for study purposes
• A national qualification (Certificate in Wealth Management, NQF level 4)
• On the job training and assessment
• Continuous coaching and mentoring
• A portfolio of working and learning evidence
- Be motivated to be educated and developed
- Show initiative and work independently
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to manage self-study and assignments
- Have excellent time-management
- Have a Go-Getter attitude
- Acquire knowledge of company products, services and operational processes and systems
- Attend classroom-based lessons
- Complete practical onsite training
- Assemble a Portfolio of Evidence to submit to InSeta
- Fill out logbooks for workplace-based learning
- Pass and complete the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Carry out tasks and duties as contracted with your manager
Cultivates Innovation by creating new and better ways for the organisation to be successful.
Client Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Resilience – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Please apply online on the Sanlam Careers site and attach the following compulsory documents:
- Comprehensive CV (please ensure your CV is updated)
- South African ID and Matric Certificate
NB: Your application will be automatically disqualified if any of the above documents are outstanding.
The shortlisting procedure will begin once the application due date has been reached, and feedback will be given within two weeks. Please ensure that you are available during the following times:
- Mid October 2023 to Mid November 2023: Interviews and Assessments
- Mid November 2023 to Mid December 2023 – if selected, to sign Learnership Agreement
- 01 February 2024 – Learnership Programme commences
Application Deadline: October 9, 2023