The 2023 AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program for Startups
The 2023 AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program for Startups is a 15–week virtual program that will empower founders with the knowledge, skills, and resources they require to launch their own businesses or grow upon an existing venture from an idea stage to scale-up. Via a series of weekly lectures, interactive workshops, and one–on–one mentoring sessions, participants will learn about the insurance industry, customer acquisition, risk management, and more.
The program produces a platform for startups to get access to industry experts and mentors, as well as experience-based learning through a series of masterclasses. The program operates for 12-15 weeks
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 AXA INSURANCE INNOVATION ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
All Startups, Founders, and Innovators applying for the AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program must:
- Have innovative solutions that align with the program’s theme and focus areas across AXA Mansard’s value chain.
- Have a prototype or MVP (minimum viable product) that has been tested with potential customers.
- Have a clear value proposition and differentiation from existing solutions in the market.
- Be incorporated as a legal entity in Nigeria.
- Be willing to commit up to 6 hours weekly for the duration of the innovation exchange program.
- AXA will connect you with the internal resources to build out your ideas or insurance solutions
- Incubation for the innovation (e.g., API access, expertise, mentorship, etc.)
- If you successfully create value-adding products or services, we will become a paying client
- Access to Industry-wide scaling and commercialization support
Application Deadline: Ongoing