The 2023 Mastercard Graduate Launch Program for Nigerian Graduates
Apply for The 2023 Mastercard Graduate Launch Program for Nigerian Graduates on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. As a Mastercard Associate Consultant, you will cooperate with exceptional colleagues to aid some of the world’s biggest brands in answering their most challenging strategic questions. Working with technology and data, you will gain broad exposure to various industries, including financial services, retail, restaurants, hospitality, and more. The 2023 Mastercard Graduate Launch Program for Nigerian Graduates
As an Associate Consultant, you will:
• Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems
• Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions, and guide impactful decisions
• Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team
• Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement
• Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management
• Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set
• Undergraduate or master’s degree graduate (graduated no earlier than April 2022) who is currently in the process of completing their NYSC and available to start the program on 4th September 2023.
• Outstanding record of academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.0 USA and 2:1 UK equivalent respectively
• Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in
writing in English.
• Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering our clients the highest quality results and recommendations.
• Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard’s values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
• Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
• Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem-solving and quantitative skills.
• Business Interest: Clear interest in the world of business, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
• Rapid Growth: Eagerness to learn quickly, both through Mastercard’s structured training curriculum and organic development opportunities.
• Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will-to-win attitude.
• Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated leadership abilities.