The 2023 NUTM Masters Scholarship Program for Nigerian Students
Apply for The 2023 NUTM Masters Scholarship Program for Nigerian Students on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is currently accepting entries for its 2023 scholarship program. The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year full-time interdisciplinary postgraduate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Design. During the program, Scholars will learn and study concepts in technology, entrepreneurship and design, management, and leadership. The 2023 NUTM Masters Scholarship Program for Nigerian Students
Eligibility for The 2023 NUTM Masters Scholarship Program:
- Applicant must have a recognized bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age as of the date of application.
Value of Award:
- Global faculty: Lectures and workshops delivered by leading faculty from Africa and beyond.
- Career Development: Robust Career Center along with placement support and workplace-ready toolkit consisting of coursework and industry sessions.
- TEDLab: Entrepreneurship capstone project to build a venture from scratch.
- Shadow a Leader: Full-time opportunity to shadow a senior leader and work on a company’s project through a six-week internship.
- Industry Mentorship: Guest lectures, workshops, and individual mentorship by eminent leaders and entrepreneurs.Immersion
- Programs: Activities geared at gaining exposure to international business, digitization, and culture.
Number of Awards: 29
Method of Application: Interested applicants should visit the school portal to apply