2023 Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation at University of Tsukuba in Japan
Students who are having difficulty in furthering their education due to lack of finances are now called to lay applications for the 2023 Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation at University of Tsukuba in Japan where they can gain a scholarship benefit of a one-time enrollment fee of 300,000 yen and other thrilling awards. The University of Tsukuba in Japan provides a Monthly scholarship of 100,000 yen to international students beginning their first year of study at the Information. 2023 Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation at University of Tsukuba in Japan
The application guide of the scholarship foundation can be accessed through the below article. Since these scholarships do not demand a recommendation from the president of the university, foreign students can apply directly by themselves to the scholarship foundations.
Why study at the University of Tsukuba:
With over 140 years of history, and ranked in the top 10 Japanese universities, the University of Tsukuba has a long and proud history as one of Japan’s premier educational institutions. In this section, we want to introduce the history, present, and future of the University, and explain why we think Tsukuba is one of the best places to study in Japan.
The University now has an official English Facebook page where recent news, photos, and other messages are regularly posted.
Eligibility for the 2023 Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation:
- Those who are financially in need and have difficulty attending school (household income of fewer than 5 million yen)
- First and second-year students who have Asian nationalities (including Japanese nationality) and live in Japan and attend regular faculties at the following universities
- Tohoku University, Ibaraki University, Tsukuba University, Utsunomiya University, Gunma University, Saitama University, Chiba University, Ochanomizu University, Telecommunications University, Tokyo University, Tokyo Foreign Language University, Tokyo Marine University, Tokyo Gakugei University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo Agricultural and Industrial University, Hitotsubashi University, Yokohama National University, Niigata University, Toyama University, Yamanashi University, Shinshu University, Kanazawa University, Shizuoka University, Nagoya University, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Toyohashi Institute of Technology, Kyoto University, Osaka University,
- The Takasaki University of Economics, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Yokohama City University, Chiba Prefectural University of Health Sciences
- Aoyama Gakuin University, Gakuin University, Keio University, International Christian University, Sophia University, Chuo University, Tokyo Science University, Hosei University, Meiji University, Rikkyo University, Waseda University
- Those who have the Japanese language ability (generally N2 or higher) necessary for studying at the university
- Those who are healthy and have excellent academic performance
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Masters
Value of Award:
- One-time enrollment fee of 300,000 yen (April 2023 enrollment only)
- A monthly scholarship of 100,000 yen
Number of Awards: About 65
Applicants have to take admission to an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2023