The 2024 Student Energy Fellowship Programme
Apply now for the 2024 Student Energy Fellowship Programme on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Student Energy Fellowship Program is organized for young people concerned in and passionate about the energy transition, who can devote to completing the SE curriculum over the course of 8 months, from March 2024 to October 2024.
The Fellowship comprises of two separate Tiers. As a multidisciplinary program, both Tiers of the Fellowship aim to assist participants find their unique path towards accelerating the energy transition through the many possible career paths available today.
We hope that Fellows will continue to use their skills, networks, and experiences from the program to continue accelerating the energy transition beyond the Fellowship.
A high-level overview of energy systems and project development skills, the Fellowship is for young people who are looking to take the next step on their energy transition journey. The program curriculum teaches the foundations of project development, providing skills that apply to any level. The 2024 Student Energy Fellowship Programme
To be eligible for the Student Energy Fellowship, applicants must:
- Be a youth between 18 and 30 years old
- Be willing to dedicate 10 hours every month for 8 months
- Be ready to complete all 18 modules online
- Submit assignments as and when due
- Attend all online coaching sessions
Student Energy Fellowship Deliverables
- Completion of 19 online modules
- Submission of 4 assignments
- Attendance at 8 coaching check-ins (1 per month)
- 2 feedback surveys (at mid-point and end
- Hands-on coaching
- Access to mentorship
- Project development experience
- Certificate of completion
- Access to SE workshops and webinars
- Networking connections