The AJA Foundation Grant Programme 2023
The AJA Foundation Grants are particularly aimed at presenting finance to organizations working to enhance the lives of vulnerable and underserved populations across the world.
The AJA Foundation wants to assist people who have done everything society expects, but still can’t access important opportunities and chances to progress due to barriers that are difficult or impossible to overcome. AJA Foundation is committed to leveling the playing field by investing globally in organizations addressing what they see as fundamental human rights with a concentration on equal access to clean water, quality education, and essential healthcare.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE AJA FOUNDATION GRANT PROGRAMME 2023
- Due to funding constraints, they are able to consider only one request per organization annually. If your request is declined, your organization will be eligible to apply again 12 months after the date of your declination.
- The Foundation funds globally.
- HUMAN RIGHTS
- AJA Foundation supports a wide variety of organizations globally that defend human rights, aid refugees and provide social services. Whether helping an individual or a particular community, they are particularly interested in combatting injustice and inequality by supporting solutions that address the root causes and/or address structural change.
- Because ready access to clean water is a critical component of overall health and directly impacts many other aspects of society including education, employment, the economy, and gender equality, AJA Foundation has a particular commitment to providing renewable clean water in rural African villages.
- The Grantmaking in the health category supports organizations delivering high-quality essential health services to those people unable to access or afford them. The majority of the focus is on developing countries.
- Education grantmaking focuses on helping students who have generally excelled in school but lack the finances, curriculum, or support to reach their full potential. They support a variety of programs in the United States and abroad that make tutoring, mentoring, advanced coursework, and scholarships available to deserving students from financially disadvantaged backgrounds.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
- Our application process starts with a short email to the foundation demonstrating how your organization’s program closely aligns with one of our four philanthropic pillars.
- We will invite you to complete an LOI if we believe there is synergy and if the current year’s budget can support the request.
- If invited to submit a full proposal, applicants will receive instructions to access the online application and will have 60 days to complete their request.
- Once submitted, a full proposal may take up to six months to study before a funding decision is returned.
- Applications are generally considered in date order of receipt.
- View all AJA’s Grant Programs