The IBM Masters Fellowship Awards 2024
The IBM Masters Fellowship Program advances the strong collaboration with faculty, students, and universities by recognizing and assisting outstanding Masters students who wish to make their mark in promising and disruptive technologies, regardless of their field of study. Candidates may presently be enrolled in Masters programs in the sciences, arts, nursing, business, and law among a few with concentrated areas in the following topics of particular interest:
- Hybrid Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence
In the 4th year of the IBM Masters Fellowship, the program aims to enhance the number of underrepresented minority students from disadvantaged backgrounds in the referenced science topics of interest by promoting a diverse applicant pool from historically Black colleges and universities, in the United States.
- Students must be nominated by a faculty member and must be full-time student in a Masters program.
- Students should have at least 6 months remaining in their graduate program at the time of nomination.
- Award recipients will be selected based on their overall potential for excellence, the degree to which their interests align with those of IBM, and their academic progress to date, as evidenced by endorsements from their faculty advisor and department head.
- Students receiving a comparable fellowship from another company or institution (does not include academic scholarships) during the same IBM-funded academic period may not be eligible for an IBM Masters Fellowship.
- The university credential email addresses must be entered in the nomination form.
Award recipients will be chosen based on their overall potential for educational excellence, the degree to which their technical interests align with those of IBM, and their progress to date, as evidenced by publications and endorsements from their faculty advisor and department head.
- This 1 year IBM Masters Fellowship is granted to students from historically Black colleges and universities in the United States.
- US country award: $10,000 in a single award year
Application Deadline: October 27, 2023.