The Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator Program 2023
The Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator Program is an intensive startup accelerator program organized to accelerate the growth of businesses leveraging Microsoft technologies and services. The accelerator will choose up to twelve startups globally to participate.
The program offers members access to a powerful set of resources, such as software development kits, resources in the Azure cloud, AI and IoT technologies, and engineering tools such as Visual Studio and Power Platform.
Join the 8-week, equity-free accelerator program for sustainability startups! With the support of Microsoft and the Abu Dhabi Investment Office, learn from global experts, connect with the right corporate and investment network, and access opportunities to scale your solution to the next level.
- Four themes based on COP28 thematic days:
- Finance, Trade, Gender Equality and Accountability
- Energy, Industry, and Just Transition
- Nature, Land Use, and Oceans
- Food, Agriculture, and Water
- Virtual capacity building workshops and training covering Business, Abu Dhabi, Sustainability, and Tech
- Unique curated mentor panel dedicated specifically to each startup
- 1:1 Technical support and guidance from Microsoft specialists
- In-person Demo Day and opportunities at COP28 in the UAE
- Access to investors and corporate partners
- $150,000+ in credits and benefits on Founders Hub
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE MICROSOFT GROWTHX ACCELERATOR
- Open to tech startups
- Have sustainability solutions
- Revenue Generating Scale-Ups or Growth Stage Innovators.
The virtual program supports qualifying startups across 4 pillars:
- Tech Enablement
- They connect founders with the tech they need to thrive. Access a package of perks, including a minimum of $25,000 of free Azure credits, GitHub Enterprise License, Microsoft 365 Licenses, and an extensive network of tech experts.
- Corporate Readiness
- The program connects tech startups with some of the biggest corporations and mentors that prepare their startups for enterprise selling.
- Financial Readiness
- Work closely with expert financial mentors to enhance the startups’ financial and business models.
- Investor Readiness
- Understand how investor-ready you are and get exposure to Microsoft’s VC partner network.
- Application Deadline: September 14
- Program Duration: October 2 – November 24
- Demo Day: First week of COP28 in December
Application Deadline: September 14, 2023