The Startupbootcamp AfriTech ASIP Accelerator Program 2023
Startupbootcamp AfriTech is a leading accelerator program concentrated on helping African startups grow and succeed. It provides chosen startups access to a range of resources, mentorship, funding opportunities, and an extensive network of industry experts and investors. The program seeks to support startups in various sectors, including but not limited to fintech, health tech, agritech, cleantech, and edtech.
It was established in 2017 as the first multi-corporate-backed pan-African startup accelerator. They conduct world-class accelerator programs, operating with some of the most disruptive startups on the continent. They provide access to the global network of corporate partners, investors, and mentors.
The Startupbootcamp AfriTech has presently launched the Cohort 4 of the ASIP Accelerator Program to scout, skill, and scale early-stage startups through thorough coaching and opportunities for pilots and Proof of Concept projects that subsequently open the doors for longer-term commercial agreements. The program is available to startups in different sectors, including but not limited to FinTech, InsureTech, AgriTech, Climate-tech, eCommerce, Digital Health, GreenTech, Mobility, digitizing the informal economy, and empowering artisans.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE ASIP ACCELERATOR PROGRAM 2023
To be eligible for the program, your startup:
- Has to be formally incorporated
- Has at least 2 people working on the project and devoting at least 50% of their time to the project
- Has customers or clients using the products or services
- Is generating revenues from the products or services
- 3-Month intensive program
- Connection with corporate partners
- Global Network
- Tailored Mentorship
- Coworking Space
- Living Expenses($18K)
- Perks & Discounts( More than $750K+ in exclusive partner deals)
- Alumni Growth Program
- Industry Events
- Investor Access
- Demo Day
- The Program takes a hybrid format and begins in Dakar, culminating in a physical Demo Day where startup founders pitch their disruptive solutions to a broad audience of media, investors, corporate partners, and industry stakeholders.
- The 10 startups in the program will receive benefits valued at more than EUR 500,000, including credits from AWS, Google Cloud Services, Hubspot, and many more. ASIP Accelerator also invests EUR 15,000 in cash in each startup.
Application Deadline: September 8, 2023