The University of Minnesota 2023 Global Excellence Scholarships in USA
The University of Minnesota is offering the Global Excellence Scholarship to new international undergraduate students for the transitional 2023–2024 academic year.
Apply now for the 2023 Global Excellence Scholarship at the University of Minnesota, USA on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. This Scholarship is open for International freshmen and transfer students seeking to enroll in the degree program at the University. Awards are competitive and awarded based on academic merit.
MERITS OF SCHOLARSHIP
- For the 2022–23 academic year, international freshmen can receive scholarships of $25,000, $15,000, or $10,000 per year for up to four years.
- Transfer students may receive $10,000 per year for up to three years when entering the University in the Fall semester.
- Transfer students entering in the Spring semester will be considered for scholarships on a funds-available basis.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 GLOBAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
To be eligible for the 2023 Global Excellence Scholarships, applicants are required to have met the conditions below:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree programs.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at the University of Minnesota, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Minnesota’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
There is no separate scholarship application required. Therefore, students are considered based on an overall assessment of their on-time admission application. All international freshmen and transfer students who complete their applications for admission by the deadlines are automatically considered for a Global Excellence Scholarship.
Students must keep their F-1 immigration status to remain eligible for these scholarships. If you have been granted a Global Excellence Scholarship and have questions about the award, please view the Frequently Asked Questions on the International Student and Scholar Services website.