The Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme 2024 for African Graduates
Apply now for the Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme 2024 for African Graduates on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specially organized for the development of future leaders.
The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2023. The start date of the programme is 1st February 2024.
The Programme provides graduates with a full-rounded experience of our business including mentorship and coaching, and on-the-job training, all whilst gaining a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full-time employee. At the end of the 2 years, applicants will transition into a destination role within the organization. Following the successful completion of the graduate programme, there will be opportunities to apply for more stretch assignments locally and internationally outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE VODACOM DISCOVER GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2024
To be eligible for the Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme 2024, applicants are required to have met the conditions below:
- Must have less than 2 years of working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, or permanent resident. However, citizens of DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Egypt, and Tanzania are urged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3-year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Before you can apply for a position, please confirm that you meet all of the above criteria.
Once you have fulfilled step one, kindly click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
Once you’ve registered and applied, you will get an email confirming your receipt. The Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
Application Deadline: 31 August 2023.