WIPO Global Awards Competition 2023 for Entrepreneurs
The 2023 annual competition for the WIPO Global Awards is seeking exceptional small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) of creators, inventors, and designers that are making smart use of intellectual property rights to achieve their business goals while also harnessing their innovation and creativity for the good of society.
The Global Awards program launched in 2022 is rooted in WIPO’s mission to ensure a world where innovation and creativity from anywhere are supported by intellectual property for the good of everyone.
The Global Awards competition aims to encourage the commercialization of IP assets by rewarding enterprises that make smart use of intellectual property and handle the need to build a more inclusive global innovation ecosystem, which better harnesses the hugely innovative and creative energies of entrepreneurs, youth, and women.
Eligibility for the WIPO Global Awards Competition 2023:
- Open for self-nomination to applicants from around the world and from all industries.
- The nomination process seeks to identify inventors, creators, and entrepreneurs using intellectual property (IP) rights to achieve their business goals and whose skills, technological developments, and creative content contribute to the progress and improve other people’s lives.
- Award winners are selected by a diverse, independent international jury with unique expertise in IP, innovation, the creative industries, investment, and business.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Value of Award:
- International promotion, recognition, and visibility.
- Travel to Geneva to attend the awards ceremony and other networking events.
- A personalized mentorship program to achieve new business goals and facilitate access to funding and partnership opportunities.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023