Masters Excellence Scholarships at Utrecht University in Netherlands 2023
The prestigious Utrecht University is here again with another golden opportunity to obtain a Masters degree as a graduating student of the University. The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of graduate scholarship awards to highly talented prospective international students, with the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University. Masters Excellence Scholarships at Utrecht University in Netherlands 2023
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, applicants must:
- Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Have completed your secondary school and/or Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands
- Have applied for an international undergraduate/master’s programme
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Utrecht University, Netherlands.
Accepted Subject Areas? The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University:
- Graduate School of Geo Sciences.
- Graduate School of Humanities.
- Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance.
- Graduate School of Life Sciences.
- Graduate School of Natural Sciences.
- Graduate School of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Number Of Scholarships: 20-25 scholarships
Value Of Scholarships: The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be awarded as:
- The tuition fee, or
- The tuition fee plus the income required for a period of one year linked to a residence permit for study as determined by the IND (Immigration and Naturalization Service).
The scholarship can be renewed for the second year of two-year master’s programmes.
Method of Application: After submitting an application for the Master’s programme, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to submit an application for an Utrecht Excellence Scholarship.
You will need to upload the following document:
- Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class:
an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate
Concerned applicants should take the following steps:
- Submit an application for a Master’s programme; if you do not do this first, your UES application will simply be deleted.
- After submitting an application for a Master’s programme, you can go to Osiris Online Application.
- Log in with your Osiris username and password.
- Click on the link ‘New application’.
- Answer the UES questions and upload the requested document(s).
- Submit your application.
Application Deadline: Before 31 January 2023