RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023 for Global Health Professionals and Innovators
Apply for the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023 on Trueport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. Applications are currently open for the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023 for Global Health Professionals and Innovators. Applications for grants of up to £5,000 (GBP) are accepted from early career researchers and global health professionals based anywhere in the world, who have not had research funding of £5,000 (GBP) or more in their own name before. The projects can stand on any topic associated with tropical medicine and global health, from across the research spectrum of lab, translation, implementation, and policy, and should take up to one year. RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023 for Global Health Professionals and Innovators
Eligibility Requirements for the RSTMH Early Career Grants Programme 2023:
- Anyone early in their research career with any nationality based anywhere in the world can apply. The overall aim of the Programme is to encourage and inspire the next generation of global health leaders, innovators, and professionals by providing the opportunity for them to carry out projects which could improve tropical medicine or global health.
- Only RSTMH members can receive the funding, but anyone can apply.
- If successful, applicants who are not already members of RSTMH will have their membership funded by one of our partners, or RSTMH will deduct it from their award.
Candidates should not have received a research grant of £5,000 or more in their own name before. They should be to be able to:
- Carry out research under the supervision
- Have the ambition to develop knowledge of research methodologies and discipline
- Have demonstrated a good understanding of a field of study
- Demonstrate the ability to produce data under the supervision
- Use critical analysis, and evaluation and be able to synthesize new and complex ideas
- Competently explain the outcome of their research and the value thereof to colleagues
Application Deadline: 28 April 2023 at 09:00 AM BST