The 2023 ImpactHER Free Digital Skills Training Programme
The COVID-19 pandemic carried home the need for every individual and business to be digitally savvy. With a broader market reach and more intuitive work tools, there are many opportunities to scale your business. Since 2017, ImpactHER has assisted more than 20,000 businesses to thrive and grow digitally in 52 African countries. The collaboration between ImpactHER and Google is one such tool to help empower female African entrepreneurs with digital skills. Creating an era in which female-owned businesses flourish, succeed and connect to the global market. Sign up for a course today
The 2023 ImpactHER Free Digital Skills Training Programme will provide participants with hands–on learning and training courses on a variety of digital skills, including web development, digital marketing, cybersecurity, and software engineering. Courses will be tailored specifically to the participant’s goals and interests.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 IMPACTHER FREE DIGITAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME
The programs are organized for everyone whether you have a piece of knowledge in digital marketing or you are a beginner at digital marketing. Knowledge from this program would accelerate and create a difference in your industry.
- Self-Paced Programs: Our courses are tailored to meet your schedule, you are allowed to enroll for a course at your convenience.
- Virtual Learning: All courses are virtual. You can learn on the go, from anywhere in the world.
- Digital Certification: You will receive a certificate to strengthen your career or business portfolio.
- Digital Transformation: The goal is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to succeed in the global marketplace and prepare you for the future of work
- Inclusive Learning: The program has been designed for everyone – whether you’re acquainted with digital marketing or a complete beginner. The program is suitable for both business and career people, whether you are busy or have sufficient time, there is a workable plan for you.
- Curriculum: The curriculum is designed to acquaint you with the necessary digital skills to remain relevant in the digital era and gain a competitive edge in the global market.
- Open Programmes: Designed to support Africa’s entrepreneurs and businesswomen. This virtual business growth program provides leaders of SMEs with the skills, tools, and strategies to navigate the challenges and opportunities presented by the Covid-19 crisis, to thrive now and in the future.
Application Deadline: August 25, 2023