The 2023 MainOne Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates
The 2023 MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a unique program planned to offer Nigerian graduates with an opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in the telecommunications and technology industry. The program is available to Nigerian graduates who may have concluded their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and are seeking to start a career in the industry. The 2023 MainOne Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates
The program is planned to give participants a complete understanding of MainOne’s business, along with the opportunity to operate on real projects and attain valuable experience in various departments, including sales, engineering, finance, and marketing. The program stays for about 6 weeks and presents participants with mentorship and training opportunities throughout the period of the program.
MainOne (An Equinix Company) is the ultimate provider of Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity and Data Center services across West Africa and the company associates with prominent global technology companies and regional telecom providers to serve its customers. MainOne continues to grow its footprint with new data centers, major network interconnection facilities, extensive terrestrial fiber buildouts, regional points of presence, and delivery of services into 10 countries in West Africa.
MainOne is seeking to engage young, smart, and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program – Technical Track.
If you are creative, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious, and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset, then you are the ideal candidate. You must also be focused on building a career in the Technology sector, buying into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice and exhibiting integrity at all times.
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience planned to determine and prepare smart, vibrant, young, and highly qualified graduates from any of the following Engineering disciplines:
- Electrical Electronics
Truesport is happy to announce that for candidates who successfully finalize the Graduate Trainee Program, an offer for full-time employment is assured.
Eligibility Requirements for the 2023 MainOne Graduate Trainee Program:
For eligibility into the Graduate Trainee Program candidates must have met the following eligibility requirements below:
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Candidates should be able to show leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- The ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is important
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
Graduate Aptitude Test
As a segment of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be required to write an aptitude test and an essay.
Once you are successful at the graduate aptitude test, candidates will be invited for a panel interview.
Upon successful fulfillment of the recruitment process, you will be granted a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
Without much ado, apply now for the 2023 MainOne Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates, and do not forget to drop your comments below