The 2023 MSc Public Health International Scholarship at University of Salford in UK
The 2023 MSc Public Health International Scholarship at the University of Salford in the UK is a scholarship program that gives financial aid to international students who are concerned about furthering a Master’s degree in Public Health. The scholarship is available to students from all countries who may have acquired an offer to study the MSc Public Health program at the University of Salford. Successful applicants will obtain a scholarship of £3,000, which will be applied towards their tuition fees.
In order to recognize the global significance of public health and membership in the Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER), the University of Salford is giving two high-value scholarships to MSc Public Health applicants.
Eligibility for the 2023 MSc Public Health International Scholarship:
To be eligible for the MSc Public Health International Scholarship, you are anticipated to have met the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s programme.
- Self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the programme.
- Not applying for a programme where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: The MSc Public Health International Scholarship is worth 50% of your tuition fee.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
As part of the application, you will be asked to submit a two-part scholarship essay. It should include the following sections:
- Part 1: Describe how your previous experiences and achievements will help you achieve success here: This is your opportunity to inform us how you will be a successful and active student. You can include examples of academic prizes you have won, recent sporting achievements, your involvement in activities for the social, economic, and cultural development of your country and community, any entrepreneurial activity you are engaged in, or other examples that demonstrate how you will be successful here. Please do not include any sensitive information such as political, religious or philosophical beliefs, information about your medical history, your ethnicity, or sexuality. Your essay should be no longer than 300 words.
- Part 2: Describe how your programme of study will enable you to develop a greater understanding of your subject and how that can positively contribute to your home country. This is your opportunity to tell us about your commitment to your chosen subject area. We are not just interested in your past experience, we want to know how your studies will support your future and how these contributions will support your home country. This may be at a national, regional or community level. Please do not include any sensitive information such as political, religious or philosophical beliefs, information about your medical history, your ethnicity, or sexuality. Your essay should be no longer than 300 words.
Application Deadline: May 2, 2023