The 2024 Chilean Government Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarship for South African Students
Apply now for the 2024 Chilean Government Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarship for South African Students on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AGCID) is providing grants to further Master’s studies at Chilean higher education institutions in 2024. The 2024 Chilean Government Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarship for South African Students
The aim of the AGCID Human Capital Training Programme is to add to the training of professionals in Master’s Programmes taught by Chilean universities or higher education institutions with a high level of excellence. The grants are presented to professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola.
- Preference is given to those who work in the public or academic sector in their home country.
Applicants must have:
- Experience in the subjects you choose to pursue Master’s studies in
- Unconditional acceptance offer at a Chilean higher education institution
- 4-year university degree
- Competency in Spanish.
ELIGIBLE FIELDS OF STUDY
A wide range of fields are available, please refer to the Accredited Master’s Programmes list.
MERITS OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Spanish language course;
- The cost of flights to and from Chile (and a bus fare if the students need to travel to cities without airports);
- Tuition fees for a maximum of 24 months;
- Monthly allowance of 560000 Chilean pesos;
- Any medical conditions, accidents, or losses sustained while in Chile, and
- A once-off book allowance of 90000 Chilean pesos.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Applicants must submit the AGCID Grant application with the below annex documents electronically to the e-mail email@example.com.
- Letter of acceptance of the chosen study programme;
- Medical certificate – physical and mental;
- Original certificate of Professional Title or authorized copy by a public notary;
- Curriculum Vitae, with emphasis on work and academic background;
- A motivational letter containing the reasons that drive the applicant to study in Chile;
- Brief description of the possible areas and topics of the thesis;
- Academic reference letter;
- Letter of sponsorship from the employing institution (if applicable);
- Affidavit accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 10 November 2023.