The Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition 2023
The Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition is a chance for writers to show off their creativity and win a monetary prize. The Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition is a unique annual contest organized to create tertiary education students display their ability to proffer solutions to economic challenges of the country and also sharpen their knowledge of the insurance insudtry.
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance, in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility policy of encouraging research especially in the study of insurance at tertiary level, hereby welcomes entries for the 2023 Edition of the company’s Annual Essay Competition. The competition which started in 2011 is presently in its 11th Year.
ESSAY TOPIC AND LENGTH
- “Continuous devaluation of Naira and the resultant rate of inflation-effect on Insurance business in Nigeria”
- Length of Essay – Not more than 1000 words
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE CONSOLIDATED HALLMARK INSURANCE ESSAY COMPETITION 2023
Eligibility requirements of the 2023 Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition;
- Essay must be original works of the student, with clearly acknowledged references.
- Essay must be type-written in double-line spacing.
- Students from 300L/HND1 and above, of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria studying Insurance or Actuarial Science are eligible to apply.
The Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition will award cash prizes totaling a sum of N500,000.00 to the best three essays as follows;
- Winner N250,000.00
- 1st Runner-up N150,000.00
- 2nd Runner-up N100,000.00
The Top Three Finalists shall be announced at an Awards Ceremony to be graced by Parents/Guardians of winners and a representative of their institutions.
The event will be publicized in the print media.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
- Essay should be submitted to the Head of Insurance department of the student.
- The respective HODs or their representative shall forward the best three entries from their institutions in PDF format, with contact details of the students (including phone numbers) to Info@chiplc.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org while hard copies should be posted to:
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc.,
246, Ikorodu Road,
The assessment shall be in two levels.
- The first level shall be the students departmental assessment panel to be constituted by the HODs which shall forward the best three entries to the company.
- The second level of assessment shall be by an independent panel of distinguished insurance practitioners to be constituted by the company, who shall grade the best entries received from the various Institutions.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2023