The NHEF Scholarship Programme 2024
Apply now for the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholarship Programme 2024 on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet.
Every year, the NHEF recognizes talented young Nigerians from our different Partner Universities who have displayed strong academic excellence and well-roundedness in both professional and extracurricular pursuits and provides them with intensive career training and skill-building exercises needed to aid them in long-term career development.
In order to qualify as an NHEF Scholar, each candidate must own a strong commitment to Leadership, Community Service, and Philanthropy, as well as making a lasting impact across the globe. Eligible applicants are penultimate students at our Partner universities, i.e. 300 Level students studying a 4 year course or 400-level students studying a 5 year course.
- Candidates must display a strong commitment to Leadership, Community Service, and Philanthropy, showcasing the potential to make a continuing impact globally.
- Eligible applicants are penultimate students at NHEF Partner Universities, specifically 300 Level students in 4-year courses or 400-level students in 5-year courses.
- Each Scholar goes through a weeklong orientation program that exposes them to career development training that is pivotal in facilitating an easy transition into the global workforce.
- During the NHEF Scholars Program, each scholar undertakes intensive training by a thoroughly selected group of international facilitators.
- The Scholars will take up internship placements at our Partner Firms, which typically last 6 – 8 weeks.
- They also go through a vigorous curriculum, making sure continuous personal and professional development.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
- Log on to the NHEF application portal.
- Register by creating an account on the portal: enter your first and last name, email address, phone number, and password.
- After registering, verify your email address by checking the inbox of the email address you registered with. Click the link or copy the URL to your internet browser.
- Once your account has been validated, log in using the email address and password you created.
- Proceed to the application by clicking on the APPLY tab from the dashboard.
- Complete all the bio-data information and the program essay questions on the application page.
- Candidates should be prepared to upload the following supporting documents: a one-page Curriculum Vitae (CV), a one-page Cover Letter and the most recent Statement of Result (All in PDF format).
- Review application responses and submit.
N/B: NHEF suggests that involved candidates should have the responses to the application questions already filled on a separate document, e.g., Word Document, so it will be easier to copy and paste their responses into the application answer box. This is because the application cannot be saved. Hence, it must be filled and submitted at once.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2024.