The UNIABUJA Japanese Karaoke Competition 2023
Apply now for the The UNIABUJA Japanese Karaoke Competition 2023 on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is delighted to welcome applicants to its forthcoming Japanese Language Karaoke Competition, the contest is set to be a exciting demonstration of music and culture. This cultural extravaganza seeks to show light on Japan’s illustrious karaoke heritage and its deep-seated significance.
As many derive joy in belting out tunes in karaoke bars worldwide, few realize that karaoke was birthed in Japan. This entertainment form is deeply entrenched in Japanese culture, with people of all ages frequently participating.
The competition isn’t merely about singing; it’s a quest to widen understanding of Japanese language and culture. It also serves as a platform to foster the ties between individuals passionate about Japanese culture.
- Song Selection: Opt for songs exclusively in Japanese.
- Karaoke Version: Make sure you have a karaoke version of your chosen song. Songs with vocals won’t be entertained.
- Team Structure: Both solo and group entries are welcomed, with group entries capped at three members.
Participants will be assessed on:
- Japanese Pronunciation – 40 points
- Pitch – 40 points
- Rhythm – 40 points
- Expression – 40 points
Note: Instrumental performances are highly disallowed.
- Aside the fundamental cultural experience, participants stand a chance to win prizes for the top three performances.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Concerned participants can submit their details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you provide:
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Song title
- Karaoke source
Application Deadline: October 30, 2023