World Government Summit 2023 World Data Visualization Prize
The World Government Summit has issued an open contest to individuals who have great potential and creativity in data analytics in which they can stand a chance to cater away with a prize worth $50,000. Welcome to this $50,000 global creative data challenge. The World Government Summit (WGS) provides the datasets and themes. You produce creative, intuitive data visualizations that tell a story or disclose something interesting about the data. World Government Summit 2023 World Data Visualization Prize
The winning works will obtain cash prizes, international press coverage, and the opportunity to have their work exhibited to world leaders at the World Government Summit in February 2023.
- The competition is open to anyone interested in design, data analytics, and visual storytelling.
- Maybe you’re a designer, a developer, a creative professional, an analytics ninja, a solo practitioner, or a team – all are welcome to take part…
- $25,000- Grand Prize Winner
- $7,500-Interactive, Winner
- $5,000-Interactive, Runner-up
- $2,500-Interactive, Third Place
- $5,000-Poster, Winner
- $3,000-Poster, Runner-up
- $1,000-Poster, Third Place
- $1,000-Poster, Fourth Place
- 16 December: Competition opens
- 1st February 11:59 PM AST: Competition closes
- 10 February: Winners announced
- 13 February: Exhibition at the World Government Summit, Dubai
Choose one or visualize all three of the following competition concepts and datasets.
- What Just Happened? What’s improved? What’s broken through? What’s gone supernova? Charting our development across many different metrics over a 10-year period to highlight the successes – and the bottlenecks. Explore this dataset
- Dashboard of the Present Future Governments needs to see how well they, their nation, and their populace are doing – from a data perspective. Design a data display for this purpose. How might it look, feel, and function? Which metrics are primary? Explore this dataset
- The Future of Frontiers What factors and drivers might shape the society, government, and citizens of the future? Tracking and visualizing our progress and predictions for innovation in adaptation, future governance, public services, and social technology.
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2023