The 2023 NNPC/ NAOC/ OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship for Nigerian Students
The 2023 NNPC/ NAOC/ OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship for Nigerian Students is a unique scholarship program available to all Nigerian students who are presently enrolled in a tertiary institution in Nigeria. The scholarship program is planned to assist and identify excellent academic achievement in tertiary institutions across the country.
The NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED, Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OOL Joint Venture is delighted to inform its Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian students to assist them in their educational dreams. The scholarship scheme is a segment of the corporate social responsibility of the joint venture between NNPC, NAOC, and OANDO to aid Nigerian students to achieve their dreams of completing a tertiary education.
Eligibility Criteria for the 2023 NNPC/ NAOC/ OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship
To be eligible for the 2023 NNPC/ NAOC/ OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, applicants are required to have met the conditions below:
- Must be enrolled in a full-time program in a recognized tertiary institution
- Must be registered Full-TIME undergraduate in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Must be a certified 100-level student at the time of application (Only students admitted in the 2022/2023 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependents of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture, Nigeria
Host Institution(s): NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture, Nigeria
Value of Scholarship: Not specified
Number of Awards: Diverse
Study Level: Undergraduates
Type of Awards
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
Strategy of Application
To apply and partake in the 2023 NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, Truesport urges applicants to follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Go to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2023 to return to the Scholarship website
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the mandated scanned documents.
- Make sure the name used in the application corresponds with the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Make sure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Review application information to avoid errors
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit all information
- You will get an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Now return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If your National Identification Number (NIN) is now available. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2023 and update the submitted application with your National Identification Number (NIN) in order to ensure completion
Application Deadline: June 09, 2023