The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship Programme 2023
Apply now for the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship Programme 2023 on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) provides a 2023 Scholarship for foreign students in Germany. With funds of €934-€1,200 p/m, it targets social/political involvement. Available to different fields, excluding second degrees and study outside Germany. Participation in FES activities and academic excellence are needed.
A reassuring future awaits talented young individuals through the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme 2023. If you are a passionate student striving for excellence in academia, with a commitment to social democracy and justice, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
Established with the purpose to eliminate social disadvantages and build an accessible academic pathway for talented youth, the FES has a rich history of supporting those who take an active part in shaping a democratic society. Let’s jump into the details of this amazing opportunity.
MERITS OF SCHOLARSHIP
FES offers foreign scholarship holders the following:
- Basic Scholarship Programme: €934 per month
- Graduate Scholarship Programme: €1,200 per month
- Family Allowance: €276, if applicable
- Health Care Costs: Full refund
Please Note: Any income exceeding €400 per month will be credited against the scholarship.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE FRIEDRICH-EBERT-STIFTUNG SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2023
FES seeks to support foreign applicants who are studying or pursuing postgraduate studies in Germany at the time of application. Here’s what you need to know:
- Students from Specific Regions: Up to 40 students from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe may qualify.
- Exception: Those already receiving support from public sources are ineligible.
- Commitment to Common Good: Academic achievement, social and political involvement, and personal attitudes are essential.
- Supported Fields: All academic subjects, students from public or state-approved universities, and postgraduate programmes (PhD).
- Exclusions: Second-degree courses, study visits outside Germany, final phases of academic studies, and postgraduate courses in medicine.
EXPECTATIONS FROM SCHOLARSHIP HOLDERS
FES expects its scholarship holders to:
- Engage Regularly: Participate in seminars and activities of FES campus groups.
- Achieve Excellence: Maintain above-average results in their degree courses.
- Enhance Commitment: Continue and intensify socio-political engagement.
- Provide Semester Reports: Detailing academic performance and social engagement.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
The application involves various steps:
- Self-Application: Use the “Online-Bewerbung” (application in German only) and a supplementary sheet available here.
- Individual Interviews: Selected candidates will have two interviews with FES lecturers and scholarship committee members (AWA).
- AWA Decision: The AWA, comprising experts from various fields, will make the final decision.
- Written Notification: Applicants will be notified of the AWA’s decision.
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship Programme is more than financial aid; it’s an investment in the future of talented individuals committed to social justice, freedom, and democracy. If you align with these values and are ready to make a mark in your field, don’t miss this opportunity.