The First Bank Technology Academy 2.0 for Nigerian Graduates
The FirstBank Technology Academy 2.0 is an initiative of FirstBank Nigeria to develop and create innovative solutions for the Nigerian financial sector. The programme is organized to reinforce the technological capabilities of budding graduates by developing their technical skills and providing them with digitalization of their skills, which are required to ensure economic growth and create future generations of industry– and technology–savvy professionals.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited has now declared the call for participation in the Second edition of its FirstBank Technology Academy. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and assessments to obtain entry into the Technology Academy in the coming weeks. FirstBank Technology Academy targets young and recent graduates with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) backgrounds.
The technology enthusiasts will undergo a comprehensive and practical programme that will uncover them to a wide array of cutting-edge technologies such as IT fundamentals, application support/development, cybersecurity and data science to strengthen their hands-on experience in digital technology.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR THE FIRST BANK TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY 2.0
To be eligible for the First Bank Technology Academy, applicants are required to have met the conditions below:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- The minimum academic qualification is a Second Class Upper degree or its equivalent from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by the government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme/mandatory In-Country Post Graduate Service or Exemption Certificate.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND QUALITIES
Candidates who are concerned about joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the under-listed competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
Application Deadline: August 11, 2023