2024 Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University
Apply now for the 2024 Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship on Truesport your best worldwide scholarship website on the internet. The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s prominent business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most distinguished universities.
Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly estimated colleges.The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA Programme.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2024.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting 75% of the tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR APPLICATION
- Curriculum vitae
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Application Deadline: May 15, 2024.